Corny rack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springer

Reaction score
I picked this up last year with some kegs off of Craigs list I just dragged it out and started using it as I bought 8 more kegs . Hold 8 kegs has nice rubber caster wheels with locks and takes up very little space .

cornyrack.JPG

cornyrack1.JPG

This was a coke unit but it holds any corny and even 1/4 slims. I think it would take full kegs as its frame is very heavy duty but I just plane on using it for empties

I took a picture of the mount without a keg on it. As soon as I get my sandblaster back from my BIL I am going to strip it and paint it. The guy I got it from left it outside for 3 years said it was like new when he got it.

corny2.JPG

Something very similar could be done by bolting something like those handles to a wall.

Pro: No building
Con: Not Portable

it sure is strong enough to hold full kegs . I believe it was used in a deli the guy owned. I just use it to store empties. The casters are heavier than the ones on my engine stand and the boxed steel is just about the same this thing is heavy .

Back