Scrub-Master 3000 Keg Washer Line Cleaner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dahappycamper

Reaction score
Sharing my latest project - an all purpose washer and sanitizer. I was looking at the Mark's Washer - but needed something to also clean buckets, lines, etc.

This is the final design and can clean and/ or sanitize:
  • Buckets
  • Corny Kegs
  • Corny Lines
  • SankeyD lines
  • Taps
  • Parts
  • Carboys

The reservoir is a basic Rubbermaid tub. The pump is a Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump. $47 delivered via Amazon :ban:

I split the pump into a 3 / 5 way manifold. The 2 side arms can be shut off, and the center can be plugged as needed. I created a series of adapters to attach to all my beer-gear. Each of the ends has 2 threaded females - so that adapters can easily attach. I used a wire shelf, bent to grasp the tub. This allows the water to easily drain back to the reservoir.

Here's the setup for carboy / keg / bucket - and racking tube / cane:

Here it is in action. I'm getting ready to rack a batch and sanitizing the carboy and racking tube / hose. I threw the stopper, airlock, etc. in the tube and then stuck my auto siphon into the reservoir and pumped to clean. 5-10 min later all safe and ready. 1 use 1 gallon of water with 5-6 ml Star San.

Nice foam sanitizing the carboy as well as the tube / racking cane

Buckets - Just set it on top and let it run

Lines and Taps - use the adapters below for the line in and a tube from the tap back into the reservoir to re-circulate.I run PBW through all 4 lines / taps for 15-30 minutes, then clean water, and finally some Star San to sanitize. Simple way to really clean the whole line / tap assembly. My Keezer build thread is here if interested https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/keezer-build-tips-lessons-learned-301204/

corny threaded line cleaner -

sankey D threaded line cleaner -

direct corny line cleaner - (only built 1 as I had the parts)

Racking Tube Adapter - 2 sizes small / large tubing

Overflow Adapter -
I use this when I need to run restricted lines, and don't want to cook the pump. It allows me to use the valve to adjust the pressure. You'll also see a plug in the photo. You'll need these unless you want to wash your ceiling :)

Corny Keg Cleaner -

really cool any chance you could post a complete parts list i want one

I second that parts request. This thing rocks! Must start building again!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Looks good.

Bonus would be if for storage it all fit in the tub with a lid on it.

I imagine you'd have to make the wire rack into two pieces to get that to fit.

Great work. Cannot wait to build one myself. Thanks for sharing!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Home Brew mobile app

Great job on the build, I'm looking to do something similar. Any update on a parts list?

Back