My Ugly Corona Mill Project :-)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! That's a very creative design. Using the bottom section of one bucket for dust control is a clever idea. How did you cut the bucket in half?

BTW, longtime Spartans fan here. Tom Izzo sure gets the most out of what he has to work with each year. The guy never ceases to amaze me.

Jack

Nice! That's a very creative design. Using the bottom section of one bucket for dust control is a clever idea. How did you cut the bucket in half?

BTW, longtime Spartans fan here. Tom Izzo sure gets the most out of what he has to work with each year. The guy never ceases to amaze me.

Jack

Very cool, another Spartans fan.

As far as the cut, I used my cordless circular saw. If you could get your hands on a dremel or another small saw that may be easier.

Nice crush...nice build! Mine is similar, link at the bottom of my sig.

Very cool I like yours as well. I have thought about lowering mine in the bucket further. After I do about 12 lbs or so of milling in the next week, I'll see how much dust I get. If it's not bad I may leave it, if I get a good amount, I may switch it to be more like yours.

Also, where did you get that water bottle? I need to get my hands on one, withouth buying one full of water. If I can't maybe I need to buy 5 gallons of water in a big bottle like that, use the water for brewing, then the bottle for my mill :D

As far as the cut, I used my cordless circular saw. If you could get your hands on a dremel or another small saw that may be easier.

Thanks for the info. The Dremel is a good option . . . since I already have one. ;)

Back