Keezer Pics and Intro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandbag58d

Reaction score
First, for all that think that you recognize an aspect of your build in these pics, you're right and thank you! Your builds certainly inspired mine.
Second, I figure a guy could do worse than make his first post pics of a near-complete keezer. So, I'm Brad. Here's a keezer.

20131124_182910_zps21f7ebdd.jpg

20131124_182752_zps2b5916de.jpg

20131124_182829_zpsb10cd4a4.jpg

For what it's worth, the keezer has been pouring beer for a while... Function first, then build a cabinet! Thanks for the inspiration and comments are welcome.

Brad

Thanks for the welcome. I'll post a few more pics as it gets finished. It needs a stone top and lighting...

Pannell,
I didn't see your build in researching but it seems we are of a like mind... How is yours at holding temp?

Getting closer... The right tap is an all 7C's IPA that's really shaping up to be something special!
Brad
20131208_194809_zpssclkygvu.jpg

20131208_194907_zpsajbthxfc.jpg

I think we're done! Added some lighting and moved some furniture around. SWMBO is a keeper.... Instead of tolerating it she actually likes it! It may have something to do with the left tap. (Ed Wort's Apfelwein...)

Still waiting to find the right stone/slate for the top. I figured Stained panel would do in the meantime.

A little purple in the pic but looks like a warm white in reality.

Next in the chute:

Upgrade this

Back