Earthbound's Rig

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarthBound

Reaction score
EDIT: Please note that this brewstand is everchanging. She looks WAY different now! Please see the latest post to know what she looks like and acts like. Thanks for checking her out.

Back to the OP...

I've made a few batches already, and she's working perfectly. :rockin:

Here she is:
PA100123.jpg

All three keggles have two of those rectangular vent holes, and they sit on top of "heat sink" welded blocks.
PA090122.jpg

Pump - view from right and left
PA090118.jpg

PA090119.jpg

Lid returns
PA090121.jpg

Counter-flow chiller (CFC). Cold hose water goes in the top and out the bottom. Hot wort goes in (200+ degrees) on the bottom-left and out (~65 degrees) from the top-right.
PA090115.jpg

Crazy-ass-futuristic-weapon-looking-thing - the gas manifold. Propane goes in at the very left side, and splits off to the three burners (the first two are controlled with solenoid valves).
PA090116.jpg

The j-box. The grey conduit comes from the control panel. The bottom two blue conduits go to the ASCO solenoid valves. The black wire and blue conduit on the right go to the pumps.
PA090114.jpg

The control panel. The big empty space will be for the brewery label
PA090117.jpg

Control panel stand. It's actually a computer monitor stand/arm. It costs $30 on eBay, just search for "tilt monitor stand."
PA090120.jpg

Here’s my write-up so far on the brewstand. I have a whole bunch of information that’s not included here, but I can send you full details on anything about this brewstand – feel free to ask.

Phase 1: Infrastructure

Cut and weld the stand. Cut and weld the pump mount brackets. Cut and weld “heat sink” blocks. Cut and weld control panel support beam. Install wheels.

Phase 2: Fire

Cut and install burner support beam. Attach burners to support beam. Build gas manifold and attach to the infrastructure. Cut, bend, and install all the 3/8” copper tubing from manifold to burners. Cut, bend, and install all the ¼” copper tubing from manifold to pilot burners.

Phase 3: Liquid

Cut holes in the tops of the kegs. Drill holes in the sides of the kegs for liquid transfer. Cut rectangular holes in skirts of kegs for heat vents. Cut, solder, and install thermo-well copper tubes. Drill out compression fittings for thermo-wells. Install weld-less bulkheads. Install sight glass tubing, thermo-wells, and cam-locks to the bulkheads. Install lid return bulkheads. Cut, bend, and install copper tubing returns to the lid bulkheads. Cut all silicone tubing. Attach CFC to infrastructure. Install pump shields.

Phase 4: Electricity

Cut holes in control panel enclosure. Install all components into holes. Install DIN rail and buses. Connect components to buses. Run all conduits - from enclosure to j-box and from j-box to pumps and valves. Finish connecting all wires - from infrastructure to j-box and from j-box to pumps and valves.

Lessons Learned:

The infrastructure should be a 2-3 inches shorter. Do not paint anything until you are making beer with it. All four pump orifices must have quick-disconnects for easy cleaning. The camlocks are so much better than QDs because of the increased flow capacity. The liquid must be flowing to get a reading with from the RTDs. Therefore, analog thermometers should be used in combination with the sight glasses. The sight glass cannot be combined with the output of the kettle. Bleeder valves are not needed. Sparky’s hop bag deformed the first time I used it with no lid on, so now I hang it on the fermentation buckets, and it works very well. The wort coming out of the CFC should not be re-circulated through the BK. Instead, it should go directly into the fermentation buckets. Needle valves should be used for the three burners.

Thanks and kudos goes to:

Diatonic – I used your infrastructure schematic but changed the numbers to suit me. I also did keg vents, but I just did them with my angle grinder and dremel. I bought the same casters you did. You gave me the inspiration to build the thing in the first place and to do the future electric upgrade

Snake10 – I used your ideas for the adjustable burner beam, thermowell, and “heat sink” blocks.

Lonnie – It started as a brutus 10 clone, so you get most kudos. BTW, the lid returns were done as a dedication to you

Kabouter – I used some of your work to get my brewstand going. You helped give me the inspiration to go crazy on all the future upgrades.

Bobby M – I love my camlocks. Your video helped with making them work. Thanks.

HBT – for hundreds of answered questions and for making this all possible

I plan on doing the following upgrades:

Hybrid upgrade 1 – HERMS/RIMS – this involves installation of a HERMS coil and a heater element in the HLT

Hybrid upgrade 2 – Electric/fire heating – this involves heating elements in the BK and a RIMS tube

Hybrid upgrade 3 – Propane/natural gas heating - this involves NG line installation and a NG burner system

Mounted immersion chiller in the BK
Replace all brass with SS. It’s actually not that expensive to do this.
Needle valves.

I have NOT finished her yet - she still needs A LOT of paint. The infrastructure will be red. The propane burner support and conduit will be yellow. The control panel and pump shields will be green. The "heat sink" blocks will just be some black BBQ paint.

Excellent job EarthBound!! You have a very unique stand built the way you want it. Lots of luck as you finish her! I am thinking of using cam locks also. What letters did you go with on the male and female fittings?

Lookin' good, man!

What was your old setup? How did it compare to your new one with respect to 1. brewing time, 2. consistency, 3. ease of use?

I'm on the last leg of my new build as well, but haven't gotten far enough to brew yet.

TB

You mentioned that the infrastructure should be a few inches shorter, what do you think would be the best height for the stand?

FWIW, venting the keg skirt actually decreases the burner efficiency. I ran a test recently to verify this and it took approximately 30% longer to bring an equal volume of water to a boil from the same starting temperature with the vented skirt. I was expecting a significant improvement or, at worst, little or no gain. The tests indicated exactly the opposite. Time to boil was about 30 minutes without the vent and 40 minutes vented using six gallons of water at 80F.

Excellent job EarthBound!! You have a very unique stand built the way you want it. Lots of luck as you finish her! I am thinking of using cam locks also. What letters did you go with on the male and female fittings?
Thank you for your kind words and for making that thread about the valves – I now know that I want gate valves for controlling the pump output and the gas too(?). You SHOULD use the camlocks. For the female coupler side, I used part D only. For the male coupler side, I used parts A and F. A screws onto the pumps, and F screws into ball valves. Reference the following parts list for what I was just talking about: http://www.proflowdynamics.com/documents/cam-and-groove-pricelist.pdf Please note that the prices on that list are outdated; however, they are still an insanely good prices – you can buy these in SS for about as cheap as the QD’s in brass from McMaster. These camlocks are awesome for flow rate if you follow bobby m’s instructions on grinding down one side of the nipples, and the other side is screwed into part D. I’m going to buy more of them simply because I love them so much and plan on using more of them for future upgrades… that was my proflowdynamics plug: Brought to you by Carls, Jr. :D

Lookin' good, man! What was your old setup? How did it compare to your new one with respect to 1. brewing time, 2. consistency, 3. ease of use? I'm on the last leg of my new build as well, but haven't gotten far enough to brew yet. TB
Thank you! Your control panel is a thing of beauty, and I will definitely reference your wiring diagram. I'll post my wiring diagram soon. You’re doing an amazing job, bro. You will be very happy when you’re done. Trust me.
1. Brewing time is shortened by about a couple hours.
2. Consistency is the keyword with automation… you can set temps as opposed to hoping you hit them. It’s more like clockwork and a lot less chances of wasting time because of mistakes.
3. It’s still hard to get used how easy this is because there is so much less work involved. Instead of lifting hot and heavy liquid, I flip a switch and have a homebrew. Instead of constantly checking and adjusting temps, I push a couple buttons and have a homebrew.
Here’s some pics of my old setup…

Heating up strike and sparge water:
32099_135256349818684_100000029601292_379529_1156114_n.jpg

Draining MLT:
71842_123401371004182_100000029601292_318574_1221833_n.jpg

CPVC manifold in MLT:
30731_123401384337514_100000029601292_318578_6710504_n.jpg

Closeup of manifold. It works unbelievably well. Very easy to make.
30731_123401387670847_100000029601292_318579_6211892_n.jpg

You mentioned that the infrastructure should be a few inches shorter, what do you think would be the best height for the stand?
It depends on your height, and how much you intend to shove within the brewstand. I’ve seen someone fit his keggles within the infrastructure, and I think that it’s a great innovation, but not for me. To answer your question with a number, please see diatonic’s schematic that I referenced when building mine: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my...ybrid-brew-rig-160432/index4.html#post1906952
I increased the height of the stand from 20” to 26”, PLUS I added those welded “heat sink” blocks. I didn’t think of adding those until AFTER the stand was complete. Hindsight’s 20/20. However the top of the keggle is still below my armpit so, it’s all good. However, I would rather be able reach into the keg easier while it’s on the stand, but it’s nothing for me to cry about. :’( I recommend keeping it at 20”-22”.

Dude, the control panel/monitor arm is a great idea. I may have to steal it for myself! :)
Thanks! Please, take my wife, too! :D You can get it on eBay for about $40, and it’s so worth it, bro. I move that thing around a few times on brew day. I keep the clamp insulated with plywood, although I think now that it’s a little redundant. I love redundancy (obviously with my future upgrades :eek:), though, so it’s all good.

why the heat sink blocks and the vent holes in the kegs?
Working with diatonic and snake10, I believe that if you want color on your stand, then you need some way of dissipating the heat off of the stand. The top of the stand still gets pretty hot even with those two things, so I’m glad I chose to do them. I may even bolt on some huge, ****-off heat sinks on the back. I think they’ll look cool.

FWIW, venting the keg skirt actually decreases the burner efficiency. I ran a test recently to verify this and it took approximately 30% longer to bring an equal volume of water to a boil from the same starting temperature with the vented skirt. I was expecting a significant improvement or, at worst, little or no gain. The tests indicated exactly the opposite. Time to boil was about 30 minutes without the vent and 40 minutes vented using six gallons of water at 80F.
Thank you for performing that test. I was wondering about that. Homebrewers are like mythbusters! I figured it would take a little longer, but it’s all good cuz now I don’t have to worry about the paint bubblin or crackin or whatever.

Nice looking build! What are you using for lids?
Thanks, bro! I bought them from the Wok Shop on amazon. They’re advertised as 16” but are actually 15”. I knew that before buying them, and bought them anyway. I had to jury rig them to prevent them from falling into the keggle. I just used screws, lockwashers, and nuts. The screws stick out a bit to keep the lid on. You should be able to see one of them in the picture.

Thank you for performing that test. I was wondering about that. Homebrewers are like mythbusters! I figured it would take a little longer, but it’s all good cuz now I don’t have to worry about the paint bubblin or crackin or whatever.

Yes, I vented my keg skirt with the hopes of improving the burner efficiency and the theory seemed to be sound. I did the before and after tests just to see how much of a difference it would really make. I was very disappointed that it didn't work at all.

Thank you! Your control panel is a thing of beauty, and I will definitely reference your wiring diagram. I'll post my wiring diagram soon. You’re doing an amazing job, bro. You will be very happy when you’re done. Trust me.
1. Brewing time is shortened by about a couple hours.
2. Consistency is the keyword with automation… you can set temps as opposed to hoping you hit them. It’s more like clockwork and a lot less chances of wasting time because of mistakes.
3. It’s still hard to get used how easy this is because there is so much less work involved. Instead of lifting hot and heavy liquid, I flip a switch and have a homebrew. Instead of constantly checking and adjusting temps, I push a couple buttons and have a homebrew.
Here’s some pics of my old setup…

Thanks for the comments!

I've brewed many many batches on a similar setup as your old one pictured there!

Glad you like your upgrade. I'm looking forward to trying mine out.

TB

Thank you for your kind words and for making that thread about the valves – I now know that I want gate valves for controlling the pump output and the gas too(?). You SHOULD use the camlocks. For the female coupler side, I used part D only. For the male coupler side, I used parts A and F. A screws onto the pumps, and F screws into ball valves. Reference the following parts list for what I was just talking about: http://www.proflowdynamics.com/documents/cam-and-groove-pricelist.pdf Please note that the prices on that list are outdated; however, they are still an insanely good prices – you can buy these in SS for about as cheap as the QD’s in brass from McMaster. These camlocks are awesome for flow rate if you follow bobby m’s instructions on grinding down one side of the nipples, and the other side is screwed into part D. I’m going to buy more of them simply because I love them so much and plan on using more of them for future upgrades… that was my proflowdynamics plug: Brought to you by Carls, Jr. :D

Your welcome EarthBound, I learned a lot about the gate valves and I ordered two stainless steel ones from discovervalve.com. I got them already and they are extremely high quality and heavy duty, for a life time of brewing use. Kudos again to Catt22 and Finster for their advice and replies to my valve question. I'm glad I took their advice!

I am probably going to buy the camlocks, I love the way they are less restrictive then the other quick disconnects that I have seen. The price is amazing for stainless steel also.

Oh I forgot to tell you for excellent flame control on your gas burners I bought these needle valves awhile ago from the same company. These are also excellent quality and very heavy duty and they weigh over a pound each. They also were only $26.44 each which is the cheapest I've seen for 1/2 inch stainless needle valves. The needle valves are better for gas control and the gate valves are better for fluid control.

http://www.discovervalve.com/101005/needle_valve_6k_ss.html

Check them out, these are the best deal going on needle valves of this size.

John

Camlocks are so nice cuz of the flow you get outta them. If you do get camlocks, make sure not to brush them with a normal steel wire brush cuz it'll emed metal particles in the SS that will rust. It's all good if you do though, but you'll have to clean them a couple times with BKF before the rust stops comin.

I'll be buyin needle and gate valves soon.

If anyone needs closeup pictures of any components during operation, just ask, and I'll be happy to post em.

They say, "It doesn't matter how big your rig is, it's how much you use it." Well, that's good cuz I've made over a barrel within one week of my brewstand bein in operation. :D

Camlocks are so nice cuz of the flow you get outta them. If you do get camlocks, make sure not to brush them with a normal steel wire brush cuz it'll emed metal particles in the SS that will rust. It's all good if you do though, but you'll have to clean them a couple times with BKF before the rust stops comin.

I'll be buyin needle and gate valves soon.

If anyone needs closeup pictures of any components during operation, just ask, and I'll be happy to post em.

They say, "It doesn't matter how big your rig is, it's how much you use it." Well, that's good cuz I've made over a barrel within one week of my brewstand bein in operation. :D

Thanks for the cam lock info. I am definitely going to get them. I have to get my temp controllers first and a few other things, and then I will be all over those! The hardest thing for me is going to be wiring all the electronics. I might try and tackle it and have someone check my work, or just get an electrician to do it right the first time. Building this rig has definitely opened up a whole new world to me between the standing dual pilot gas furnace valves, plumbing all the gas lines, low pressure liquid propane gas, and now reading about the different electronic options and temp sensors that are available. I'm definitely learning a lot about how these things work and interact with each other. Lonnie is the man! I don't think he realized at first just how many of us out there would build our own systems based on his creation.

So I have been doing a lot of research on different setups and styles and I really like this rig. Right now I'm doing 5 gal batches mostly extract, and I have been for about two years so I am ready to go for a 10 gal all-grain setup. I would love to build a similar system but really have no idea where to begin.:confused: Ideally I would love for you to post your plans for the frame and the wiring/plumbing. Also any recommendations on where to get the necessary materials. I am a very handy guy and enjoy projects like this but like I said, I really don't know where to begin on this one. Can you help?

I dont know if you welded the casters on or not, but replacing them with shorter ones might be a quick and cheap way to get it down a couple inches.

great build, I am envious! one day....

Thanks! Yes, I will be glad to help as much as I can. I just got home from a business trip to Vegas. I will post a whole bunch of stuff as soon as I can.

The circuit schematic and the pictures of the control panel are shown below. I posted the pictures because I figured they would help with explaining the schematic. You will see that the enclosure (purchased from a local used electronics parts store) is not mounted to the brewstand because I took the entire brewstand apart for painting/finishing.

I have two (HLT and MLT) ASCO valves: the EF8210G087V and the EF8210G087. The first one has a different seal (Viton, I believe) than the second. I decided to buy those two to test the difference in seals – sort of a homebrew-mythbuster for a previous thread on this forum. The first one was $40, and the second one was $20. Plus shipping. The HLT valve is 120VAC. The MLT valve is 24VDC. I just bought a $5 120VAC/24VDC xfmr from that parts store, and inserted it in front of the LOVE switch. ;)

The LED lights are rated for 120VAC. Up to like 600VAC or something. Same with the key switch, the emergency switch, and the toggle switches. Gotta love industrial equipment. Note that the 120VAC LED lights need to have hot on one side and neutral on the other side. The pumps have slow-blow fuses, and the LOVE switches have fast-acting fuses.

In that last picture, you will see the power cable coming in from the bottom back left. From there the neutral and ground wires connect to their appropriate buses. The hot wire goes to through those first two switches in the schematic, THEN the hot bus. The three grey TBs are the buses, and the skinny, tan TBs are the fused terminal blocks. Got those for $2 a pop, I think, at the local used electronics parts store. You will see the thermocouples coming in from the bottom front left. The xfmr I bought is on the bottom right. All the wiring that runs down to the j-box (mounted on the brewstand) goes through a hole in the bottom back right (behind the xfmr). Between the enclosure and the j-box is flexible conduit (also cheap as **** from that store).

I mounted the DIN rail terminal blocks incorrectly, IMO, because they should be sideways (that’s how they do it at the plant I work at). I earth-grounded all potentially hot metal like the enclosure. You should do the same.

Please let me know if something looks wrong or if you have ANY questions.

P.S. I will explain a other couple other aspects of the brewstand over the next couple days.

Wiring.jpg

PC130001.jpg

PC130006.jpg

PC130007.jpg

PC130008.jpg

I dont know if you welded the casters on or not, but replacing them with shorter ones might be a quick and cheap way to get it down a couple inches.
great build, I am envious! one day....

Thanks! Pictures of the casters are shown below. Very simple job: Capped the corners, drilled holes in the caps, and welded nuts over the holes. The casters are screwed onto the frame via the welded nuts. I don’t mind the height at all. I was just suggesting that people consider the height as it might be an issue.

I hope that one day you do build one because you will love it. When you do, please feel free to ask me any questions because I have the gumption to answer them.

44313_153917904619195_100000029601292_490337_3352802_n.jpg

46860_153917921285860_100000029601292_490338_100391_n.jpg

Nice job. Looks like a brewin' machine!

Thanks, Layne!

Another update…

Almost all the paint has been removed from the stand, and I will be painting it soon using different colors than what was mentioned. I want to spiral-wrap the conduit and gas manifold with colored electrical tape because I think it will look cool. Any problems you can think of with spiral-wrapping electrical tape around all the pipe fittings for the gas manifold? I do not plan on changing out any fittings after wrapping it.

Here are the upgrades that I must complete after all the painting/finishing BUT BEFORE it gets all put back together: A multi-conductor cable of some kind (like this one) to allow the control panel to separate from the brewstand, needle valves in addition to the ball valves for the gas (burners and pilots), 3-piece SS ball valves to replace the existing brass ones, getting control of the rat’s nest in the control panel using tie-downs and/or small wiring duct, analog thermometers/sight-tubes, and a fly sparge arm with a QD. This brewstand is meant to eventually be the most upgraded brewstand of them all. What I mean by that is the largest variety of features, including the ones mentioned in the third post of this thread. Therefore, ANY other upgrades you can think of would be appreciated.

The infrastructure schematic is shown below. I edited diatonic’s schematic that he posted here. I just erased his numbers and threw in mine. Thanks again, diatonic. I can honestly say that I’m happy with this design. It’s a unique design, I think... My schematic still shows his fittings which I don’t have (yet) – I just didn’t feel like erasing them. With my design, all I needed to buy was two 24’ sticks. I used 16 gauge, 1.5” square, mild steel tubing.

The welded "heat sink" blocks are not shown on the schematic. I added those as sort of a last-minute decision to prevent damage to the paint on the brewstand.

Brewstand.jpg

A couple pictures of the gas manifold are shown below. I know I posted the first already, but I posted it again, so I can give a little explanation and because I love how that thing looks. I don’t think anyone has anything quite like it.

In the first picture, the gas comes in through the left side. Then it stems to the HLT (left), the MLT (middle), and then the BK (right). Right below the ASCO valves, it stems off to the pilots. The green handles are the two ball valves for the pilots. Most of the gas fittings are 1/2". The ones that are not 1/2” are as follows: The fitting on the far left (that the regulator hose screws into) is a 1/8” to 1/2” reducer; when it stems off to the pilot, it is immediately reduced from 1/2” to 1/4”; then it hits a 1/4” elbow to the compression fitting. The compression fittings for the pilots are 1/4". The compression fittings for the burners are 3/8”. I am pretty sure I did not HAVE to use 1/2” fittings. The gas fittings I used were very cheap, so I could not just get anything I wanted and was constrained to certain sizes. I believe that using 3/8” fittings would have been fine, just in case you were wondering. I will be constrained again with the needle valves I’m using. The only ones I could get for cheap have compression fittings on both sides, so I have to install them in the middle of the copper lines. I would prefer to have them threaded, but I honestly cannot complain.

I used both yellow Teflon tape and pipe dope when connecting the black fittings. I do not believe it was necessary, but they are both pretty cheap. I suggest just using the tape, and see how well it works. It should not leak at all. The pipe dope is kinda messy, so that’s why I suggest it. I mounted the gas manifold to the brewstand using some u-bolts (or whatever the hell you call them) I bought from ACE Hardware. I don’t know if I mentioned this earlier, but the ASCO valve’s wiring housing (where the wires come out the black box) is threaded. The 1/2" flexible conduit fittings screw right into it. I was so happy when I noticed that.

In the second picture, you can see the pilot burners I bought. The brackets are not attached to anything, so it’s just sitting there on the compression fitting. I used compression fittings AND flare fittings. Some people told me not to use compression fittings with propane because they will leak. They were wrong. I’ve had a couple leaks with the flare but NOT with the compressions - even after compressing them and loosening a couple times, and accidently bending them at the fitting. So there! :p Now that I think about it, it’s probably because they are good quality compression fittings, and they have the two-piece ferrules. The flare fittings I bought from Lowe’s, so they’re not nearly as good of quality. The next pictures I take of this gas manifold will look way different because I will have installed needle valves for the burners and pilots, and the whole thing will be wrapped in electrical tape.

PA090116.jpg

PA100129.jpg

I just bought another EF8210G087 on eBay for $20. Now, I'm gonna get rid of the 24VDC EF8210G087V, and have 2 of the 120VAC EF8210G087 instead. Whoop-dee-doo.

So I have been doing a lot of research on different setups and styles and I really like this rig. Right now I'm doing 5 gal batches mostly extract, and I have been for about two years so I am ready to go for a 10 gal all-grain setup. I would love to build a similar system but really have no idea where to begin.:confused: Ideally I would love for you to post your plans for the frame and the wiring/plumbing. Also any recommendations on where to get the necessary materials. I am a very handy guy and enjoy projects like this but like I said, I really don't know where to begin on this one. Can you help?

Has this helped at all? Do you have an idea of where to begin? Any work started?

Your wiring diagram is the easiest to read I've seen posted yet, thanks for that. Really cool project, thanks for breaking it down. I want to get into AG soon, and will be referencing this thread when the time comes!:mug:

Your wiring diagram is the easiest to read I've seen posted yet, thanks for that. Really cool project, thanks for breaking it down. I want to get into AG soon, and will be referencing this thread when the time comes!:mug:

You're very welcome. Thanks for the kind words. I do this wiring stuff all day where I work on AutoCAD, so it was quick and easy. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'll be posting an updated wiring diagram soon because of replacing the ASCO valve.

Actually yes it has helped a lot! Im in the process of ordering the steel and buying the burners. Im so siked to begin this project! Like I said, Im very sure Ill run into many headaches and dead ends so expect more questions to come (especially regarding the wiring...defiantly not my expertise..)

Nice!!! Be sure to post pictures! Anyways...I've been calling a few places for pricing on some steel with no luck. I live in a very industrial area and all the suppliers around here deal with wholesale only and unless I decide on building 10,000 brewstands, they are no help. But I have a lead on a place nearby that might deal in retail so hopefully I'll get this show on the road. Aiming to have frame completed by mid to late february. I'm going crazy waiting for my first all grain batch....and ten gallons vs. 5!

I got this powdercoat job for free. The guy who got it for me for free wants to learn how to brew, so he'll have me teaching him in exchange. Pretty sweet deal for both of us, really.

P1120047.jpg

Here's the gas manifold:

I added 5 needle valves.

I wrapped it in green electrical tape. I forgot to wrap the blue handles as well, so they will be green next time you see them.

I switched out the 24VDC ASCO valve with the 120VAC ASCO valve I mentioned a few weeks ago. I will update the DWG and post it soon.

P1120048.jpg

Latest posts

Back