4 corny keezer w/ tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlenF

Reaction score
Finally finished my project.

Here are pics:
Full Frontal
DSC_0128.jpg

Taps N Caps
DSC_0133.jpg

Interior (kegs w/ co2 tank w/ home-made manifold)
DSC_0132.jpg

Profile (which allows me to open w/o the tower hitting the wall)
DSC_0135.jpg

So this thing has a pvc tower that I built myself. I mounted w/ toilet flange and piece of wood inside to sandwich the lid for a snug fit. Also, I used the copper dip tube from an old Killian's keg, which runs halfway up the tower, to keep the beer lines cold. The beer lines run inside the copper, and 3 lines were a perfect fit. The temp control was chi co's 36 dollar model, and is velcroed to the back, keeping the beer at a nice 38 degrees F.

Killian's runs a copper dip tube in their kegs??? I've always heard that you don't want your beer touching copper after the boil. Weird. Kudos on getting your setup together, looks mighty functional! :)

Killian's runs a copper dip tube in their kegs??? I've always heard that you don't want your beer touching copper after the boil. Weird. Kudos on getting your setup together, looks mighty functional! :)

Almost all immersion chillers are copper, I don't think you have anything thing to worry about. :mug:

Back