Logo Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are a small 2BBl nanobrewery getting started in Central NY and we are looking for some help on a logo. We are Registered as "Good Nature Brewing, Inc." We are looking for something very simple (ie. Dogfish Head) as to not confuse the customer, but keep the eye focused on the name. We also are in a part of NY that was once know for its "Hop Production" and is currently looking to revitalize the industry. It has many education programs, grants, and other funding available for hop farmers and for industry related businesses. Appreciate all your help in advance!

Cheers!

~Matt
http://www.goodnaturebrewing.com

You should put an ad up on Craigslist. I'm sure there are many amateur artists out there who'd love the opportunity to design a logo as long as you credit them and allow them to use it in their portfolio.

Contact the guys at "Brew Brand Creative". They are members of the forum and do freelance graphic art work for brewery logos (home and pro). I've never used them, but from what I understand, their prices and quality are very good.

I would be willing to help out, I am a graphic designer / web developer and always looking for new projects

Thanks so much for all the great ideas and help. I have already contacted Brew Brand and I am interested in working with them. We have some ideas already from some local friends. We also liked one from Brew Brand. I also want to try craigslist out. After all our mission is to support local. I have posted some of our ideas down below and PM me if you have any offers. Thanks a bunch!

~Matt
http://www.goodnaturebrewing.com

photostream

photostream

photostream

photostream

Really love this one from Brew Brand! Again these are just ideas and obviously not actual logos.

Back