Great Christmas gift idea for SWMBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Vorlauf

Reaction score
A must have !!!

Burger King launches beef-scented body spray: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

AP
Burger King launches beef-scented body spray
Thursday December 18, 7:27 pm ET
Where's the beef? A new meat-scented body spray makes men the answer, courtesy of Burger King

NEW YORK (AP) -- Looking to beef up your mojo this holiday season?
Burger King Corp. may have just the thing. The home of the Whopper has launched a new men's body spray called "Flame." The company describes the spray as "the scent of seduction with a hint of flame-broiled meat."

The fragrance is on sale at New York City retailer Ricky's NYC in stores and online for a limited time for $3.99.

Burger King is marketing the product through a Web site featuring a photo of its King character reclining fireside and naked but for an animal fur strategically placed to not offend.

The marketing ploy is the latest in a string of viral ad campaigns by the company. Burger King is also in the midst of its Whopper Virgins campaign that features an taste test with fast-food "virgins" pitting the Whopper against McDonald's Corp.'s Big Mac.

Burger King Holdings Inc. shares rose 15 cents to close at $20.53.

I'm not quite sure I would like having women that are attracted by burger king chasing after me. Though, I guess it would be pretty easy to outrun them.

i would think this would be better as a perfume for women to wear. i mean, not to be silly here, but dudes are stereotypically more about eating a big fat juicy burger moreso than women. if swmbo wore a perfume than made her smell like a whopper, i'd be all over that ****e.

Speaking of SWMBO gifts for Xmas....

I am getting her a new purse and a d!ldo....

If she doesn't like the purse, then she can go f**k herself...

:D

<-----Druk...

Back