Posing Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kontreren

Gluten Free Brewing
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I admit it. I didn't read the "rules and regulations". I just agreed like I did w/ every software package EULA that I install. I figure it is no problem for me to comply w/ 90+ % of the rules. The actual question I have is whether it is okay to pose a question to one of the groups and then pose the same question here in the forum? I don't want to get flamed, blasted, yelled at, demerited, etc. because I want to know an answer and pose it on more than one platform. While I'm at it I did read to keep it short and simple but I'm very verbose. Is that going to be a problem here? :confused:

I can guarantee you that no one will slam you for asking a question, though.

That's not entirely true. But there are a lot more people willing to help you than there are people ready to flame you, so ask away...we'll see what we can do.

I would reccomend waiting a day or 2 to get an answer before going other routs to ask the question again, but again, we've all been there.

The Kahuna is right, I've seen people blasted for asking questions in the beginners forum. Thats wrong.

I'm going to guess that most of the regulars here use the "New Posts" link in the menu which loads all the new posts from all the sub-forums into one concise list... meaning we will see it regardless of where you decide to post, so there isn't much reason to post twice...

Technically he asks different questions every time, but they are all along the same vein "Gluten free brewing." While he can get the questions answered separately, I am sure there are several threads in the archive that can answer all the questions in one place. He has been with us for only 2 days now and started at least 3 or 4 different threads on gluten free brewing, or gluten free recipes, or gluten free techniques, etc. Just keep a lookout for the smiley face next to the thread, I think he is the only person who uses them, aside from the emergency exclamation point.

Latest posts

Back