Monitor Corny Keg Pressure

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grummle

Reaction score
Easy question, but I wasn't able to find it. I'm sure the 'similar threads' at the bottom will probably have it. (Its better then search!)

I want to monitor the pressure in a corny keg that may or may not be attached to gas. Basically a low pressure gauge connected to a quick disconnect, but I have no idea what parts I'm looking for.

Obviously a quick disconnect and a low pressure guage, but what joins them?

It'd be like NPT --> ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Easy question, but I wasn't able to find it. I'm sure the 'similar threads' at the bottom will probably have it. (Its better then search!)

I want to monitor the pressure in a corny keg that may or may not be attached to gas. Basically a low pressure gauge connected to a quick disconnect, but I have no idea what parts I'm looking for.

Obviously a quick disconnect and a low pressure guage, but what joins them?

It'd be like NPT --> ?

Any help would be appreciated.

I think this is what you're looking for...

http://www.northernbrewer.com/brewing/kegging/gas-hardware/misc-hardware/bleeder-valve.html

Check out Williams brewing in CA for this product too....I just recd a catalog of theirs and I believe it was $19 for ball and $20 for pin....Goood Luck!

riverfrontbrewer had it right. Williams Brewing was the way to go. Much cleaner pressure tester. The one from Northern looked like a kludge and was way more expensive. I got two from Williams for the same price as one from Northern and they look pretty nice. Northern didn't include the quick disconnect.

Northern:
image_868.jpg

Williams:
118.JPG

119.JPG

Latest posts

Back