Groupon half off home brew kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

governorkc

Reaction score
just saw this and thought i would pass it on

for $64, you get a brewing essentials equipment kit (a $56.95 value), a steel bottle opener (a $14.95 value), your choice of either an Irish red ale, an autumn amber ale, or an Irish stout ingredient kit (up to a $25.95 value), an instructional DVD (a $4.95 value), and a $25 gift certificate for your second batch shipped from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (up to a $127.80 total value). A $12 shipping fee is not included in the price of this Groupon.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/midwest-hydroponic-and-homebrewing-supplies-llc-milwaukee-wi?c=all&p=1

I cant get a link directly to it. keeps re-directing to Milwaukee. go to the Milwaukee groupon page then click 'all deals' its a national deal. anyone can get it.

That's how I got started! I bought the groupon kit, and then a week later I went ahead and bought my all grain equipment.

My Irish Red kit that came with it, has another week to go in primary.

This is how I got started, except I ended up not buying it. I had always been interested in home brewing... and this Groupon (it's been popping up in various cities for a while) kinda got me going. Except I realized I didn't have a big pot or anything, so I ultimately bought a kit from another company (William's) that includes a big pot and a wort chiller. This looks like a good deal, though.

I dom't see that deal. Must be a regional thing.

I cant get a link directly to it. keeps re-directing to Milwaukee. go to the Milwaukee groupon page then click 'all deals' its a national deal. anyone can get it.

You Groupon "Browser Cookie" will redirect to the location based on your preferences when you click on a Groupon link. If you COPY/PASTE the link it should work.

It is regional, but just choose the dropdown where it's showing your default location and choose Milwaukee.
Edit: You may need to click W first to get to wisconsin, then choose Milwaukee.

This is how I got started, except I ended up not buying it. I had always been interested in home brewing... and this Groupon (it's been popping up in various cities for a while) kinda got me going. Except I realized I didn't have a big pot or anything, so I ultimately bought a kit from another company (William's) that includes a big pot and a wort chiller. This looks like a good deal, though.

I went this same route. I like the the Williams kit. Pot and chiller have been working nicely for me.

This deal popped up today on Baltimore's site too. Might be a good gift for any friends you're trying to get into the hobby (obsession?). :p

Back