CO2 Regulator Parts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmurray

Reaction score
Not sure this is in the right place... if not Please move MOD's... thanks.

I have 2 regulator, one has Right hand treads at all points and the other has Left hand threads on the high pressure inlet and outlets.

I am currently looking for new stems for both that have the O-ring built into the face of the stem where it is attached to the tank.

Here is an image of what I am talking about:
CO2Stem_Thumb.jpg

I purchased 2 of these stems from www.kegkits.com but when I received them they were just the same regular stems I already have. I have been trying to contact them for a week and a half now to exchange them for the correct stems that they have advertised on thier web site, but have not had any response as of yet!

So... if any of you know of another site or location that I can contact about buying the stems with the integral o-rings I would appreciate it very much!

Cheers,

Mark

I dont know but the last place I would look for the parts you want is your LOCAL welding (gas) supply shop.

Latest posts

Back