My New Cat, Cheeto!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
I just adopted a new cat! His name is Cheeto.

5170363213_c04621e556_z.jpg

That is all. :mug:

Nice looking cat. Congrats

Btw, there is a tuxedo kitty in the background... what is his/her name?

I'm not sure, I actually took this picture at Petsmart in the room with the other cats. So many great cats to choose from, but this cat really reminded us of the other cat we have, based on it's personality. I can't wait to go pick him up from the store tomorrow.

Again, congrats. We adopted one of our kats from Petsmart (from a group called PAWS) and have been very happy with him. He fit in nicely and is my official brewcat as he helps out on brew days. He also loves the flavor of wort.

They where doing pet adoptions at the Panther game last night, I thought about it but we already have 1 adopted dog, 2 adopted cats, 1 stray cat we took in and we still feed and make a bed for cold nights for the stray cats brother since the owners don't feed him anymore.

The cuteness is overwhelming :)

We've got a "B.O.C" here (big orange cat) named Jack. (Captain Jack Sparrow, to be exact). He found my boyfriend a few years ago (was a skinny orange kitten with giant paws, big head, wearing only a flea collar). Now he's a 25 lb. gentle giant of a cat, orange like Cheeto is, who knows when bf is going out for a cig - runs to the back door and meows because he knows it's time to go "outside".

Every orange cat that I've known has had an amazing personality, and smarter than your average yappy dog (my dog is not the brightest bulb on the tree).

Threads like these make me want to adopt another. I think 2 is enough for me right now though.

Cheeto is great so far. He slept in our room last night (we are keeping Cheeto and my other cat separate, introducing them slowly) and he was great. Quiet, and every time I got up to pee, he followed me and rubbed on my leg. Definitely a good fit for us, glad we got him.

No I'm jealous. My girlfriend is allergic to cats so we can't get one. I would pet the crap out of that cat.

No I'm jealous. My girlfriend is allergic to cats so we can't get one. I would pet the crap out of that cat.

That's one great thing about this cat. He has short hair, and doesn't seem to shed much at all. Our other cat is white with longer hair, and sheds like a maniac.

Cute cat. Always nice when an older cat can find a good home. Most people only go for the young kittens(guilty of this myself. We adopted 2 a few yrs back).

Cute critter! We got 2 cats after the mice population started growing after my last cat passed away. We got 2 cats at the shelter that were "brothers" and very nearly identical (Small stripe on one cheek was a bit lighter on one of them).

Named them Red and Blue because of the color of their collars. 2 weeks after we picked them up, Blue started ballooning. Now the fat one is called blue and the smaller thin one is Red.

Hard to say if the mice are fewer, but the cats are cute and loving.

Cute, but he could be oranger. You know what to do.

I hate to be Grammar Garry, but what is an "oranger??" Is it a contraction of sorts of "more orange??"

Orangey. Oranger. More Orange.

All means the same. However, the young Cheeto appears to have the appropriate levels of orange in his coat to put him in the mischevious ginger cat category.

Nice cat. I took a kitten home from work (power plant kitty) a few months ago and it turned out to be a great decision. It's always nice to have a new addition to the family. She is finally beginning to calm down a bit too. After a couple months of the cat driving me up the wall I think I'll be going with fully grown cats from now on. While kittens are cute, they are really annoying too.

-I know I'm a bit late to the discussion...

Orangey. Oranger. More Orange.

All means the same. However, the young Cheeto appears to have the appropriate levels of orange in his coat to put him in the mischevious ginger cat category.

any more Orangey and you might come home to this one day.

Screen_shot_2010-03-29_at_10_04_20_AM.png

Latest posts

Back