auction score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bucfanmike

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So i found some auction items, local online auction site and this is the damage for today

Perlick glycol chiller
005A-1.jpg

Some taps
011.jpg

012.jpg

Regulators
009.jpg

010.jpg

Stainless beer y's, not sure what ill do with them but hey..
014.jpg

014A.jpg

Grand total of all items...

$26

Mike in Duluth

Nice score! Regarless if you can use it or not, you know the right crowd to sell it to and you can make some money on it. I've been buying and selling a lot of beer parts in the last year and it is helping to offset the (huge) amount of money I've put into my own brewing.

Very impressive. Only down side is no shanks on those regulators. Easy enough to install though. The chiller is a big arse model, have you found out how long of a run or how many lines yet?

only need a shank on the primary, which i already have 3 of. these will allow me to run some secondarys. At least thats my plan.. No info yet on the chiller, will pick it up thursday, i just know its supposed to work. I figure the stainless y's will be at least worth having for all the stainless fittings if nothing else. Taps, well ill try to clean them up and probably offer them up for a few bucks each.

No one has said it I don't think... so here goes....

YOU SUCK!

Also, I'd give you a few bucks for a secondary reg..... :D

So i picked this stuff up today. Oh man the pics didnt do justice. The guy that owns the auction site was the owner of the bar this stuff came from. It burned down. He said he paid 3200 for the chiller new. I dont know if he was exagerating or not but there is no way that thing was cheap.

Wait until you find out how much it's going to cost to fill the thing with glycol. :( Also check the current consumption on it - it could cost a fortune to operate. I personally don't see it as something practical for the home.

I would be interested in knowing the price of each item you would sell it for, if you are going to sell anything.

Back