• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Misc. equipment lot for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
Alas, it's time to move on, as I have stopped brewing. For sale is a lot of equipment, priced to move.

• Three Corney kegs (value $120 for all three)
  • Two 5 gal carboys, glass (value $50)
  • 1 5 gal carboy, plastic (value $10)
  • 1 copper wort chiller (value $50)
  • 1 co2 keg (value $90)
  • 1 Barley Crusher grain mill (value $100)
  • 1 stainless drip tray (value $50)
  • 2-faucet tap with Perlick faucets (value $100)
  • 2 tap handles (value $40)
  • Magnetic stirrer (value $80)
  • Erlenmeyer flask (value $10)
total value is easily $700 for everything, but I'm looking for $300, local pickup only. All items as-is. can meet you if you are in the Pittsburgh, PA immediate area.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpg
    IMG_9403.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Wondering what kind of perlick faucets those are, I’m looking for a 525SS faucet to match what I have, if that’s what you have let me know if there is anyway to talk you into shipping that piece (faucet(s) or whole tower). Thanks

Wondering what kind of perlick faucets those are, I’m looking for a 525SS faucet to match what I have, if that’s what you have let me know if there is anyway to talk you into shipping that piece (faucet(s) or whole tower). Thanks
Hi; I'm not really looking to ship things at this time, but if these don't sell soon, I'll ping you?

Hi; I'm not really looking to ship things at this time, but if these don't sell soon, I'll ping you?

And if you do go down the road of breaking things up and selling as pieces, I'd be interested in the mill...about time I grind stuff myself : )

Update - I bought a mill (ignore)

Last edited:
Back