• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Small batch BIAB bags close out sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416668494.815322.jpg

I had some poly voile left over from a large project making bags for two Blichmann 55 gallon pots, and went ahead and made up a few small batch bags with the excess. Bags are approximately 20" wide and 18" tall. Will fit kettles 10 - 13" wide and up to 12" tall.

Please post here if interested, please include kettle outside diameter and height. First come first served to those whose kettles are a reasonable match.

$12 shipped, 2 for $20 or best offer.

Thanks,
wilser

Wilserbrewer
Http://biabbags.webs.com/

I'd be interested in a couple. Always like having a backup or two. I just got a new pot that is a little over 6 gallons and measures 12.6 inches in diameter and 11.3 inches deep.

I'm sitting at a coffee shop right now but I will be home later today wilser. I would take the 2 for $20 shipped deal if my pot sounds like the right size.

I'd be interested in one if still available. My smaller kettle is 10 7/8" tall and 13" wide. I would also be interested in another one of your hop bags. Let me know how much for the pair.

You still have some available? I have a 20 qt pot that I'm looking to do 2-3 gallon biab test batches in. Kettle is 12" wide and 11" deep. Let me know and I'll place an order.

Thanks!

I have a kettle that is 11 and a half inches wide and ten and a half inches tall...

If you still have one or two I'll take either deal if you have any left.

Back