• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ingredients for AG Gluten Free Sweet Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcbethenstein

Reaction score
Since I got my test results and I really don't need to be gluten free I thought I would offer some buckwheat malt to someone else who really does need it. With having a 8 month old I can't devote the extra time needed to properly mash a GF batch if I don't absolutely need too. I am willing to sell my "home malted" grains to anyone interested.
I'm in milwaukee area, and would be willing to ship within the US. I would just like to recoup at least the cost of my grains, my time malting and roasting is free. Here's what I have:
12.9 lbs buckwheat purchased at $2.29 lb
Malted and kilned. 1 lb of which was roasted to chocolate (I think) value = $29.54
2.5 lbs of millet purchased at $1.95 lb = $4.85 12 oz roasted to chocolate/black.
D2 syrup from NB= $5.99
1.5 oz of amylase enzymes =$1.99
2 lb bag of GF bobs red mill quick oats = $7.95
1/2 lb. Rice Hulls $0.75
1 packet of Nottingham yeast. $1.60

$ 50 takes the whole lot shipped plus my intended recipe and I'll throw in a 1.5 lb bag of lactose. It was going to be a sweet stout. All you would need to do is get your own hops.

Back