• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona DME (Golden Light, Amber)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skemp45

Reaction score
I picked up 100 pounds of DME on the discount and Decided WELL I wont use it all so...

50LBS Amber DME
50LBS Golden Light DME

I will sell pound by pound minimum of 3 pounds.

$3.39 a pound saving you about $1.11 a Pound. (I want $3 a pound but paypal fees cause the 39 cent increase.)

You will have to pay shipping though. I can quote you on shipping

I messed up on shipping so shipping will be case by case SORRY! to those who I already worked a deal with I will honor my mistake

If anyone else wants to buy some let me know within the next hour and a half and I will get it shipped out today

If you still have it, what is cost, with shipping for 10 lbs of golden and 5 lbs amber? Zip code 44221

Also as long as you know how to gift the money to avoid the paypal fees I am fine with that ASLONG as I end up getting $3 a lb

Thanks, but that (price + shipping) is about the same as local retail, so I'll have to pass.

I understand, I am going to see how much I can fit in a medium flat rate box tomorrow so if the price goes down I will let you know :) sorry I couldn't save you more :(

I can fit 12 lbs in one of those 12.68 flat rate boxes from the post office. SO... that would be the shipping cost for up to 12 lbs

Latest posts

Back