• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Sanke Fermenter Kit with Spunding Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles

Reaction score
SOLD!!!! I now have a conical so I'm selling my Sanke fermenter set-up. It was designed for pressurized fermentation. It features a 30 psi gauge, adjustable pressure relief valve, 60 psi safety poppet, 3/8" thermo well, 3/8" adjustable racking cane, 1/2" ball valve, ball lock gas connector, and all necessary gaskets and tri-clamp. The cross and thermo well are brazed to a 2" tri-clamp cap. The gauge is detachable for easy cleaning. The gas connector makes transferring a cinch. I can swap the ball lock out for pin lock if buyer prefers. I easily have over $170 in parts alone, I'm asking $120 plus shipping. image-1762704669.jpg image-2282058639.jpg image-4095200670.jpg image-3100168596.jpg

SOLD!!!

Would this work transferring to another Sanke keg? Is this everything I would need, except a Sanke keg, to ferment under pressure?
I've been wanting to try this just been too busy to get it set up.

I have another perspective buyer, but yes it has everything needed to ferment under pressure as that's what I used it for. You can transfer to any vessel you would need the compatible fittings on the receiving end though.

Thanks for the interest! I'm going to give him a little longer, I'll respond back later today.

Jay - Its not as nice as the stuff you put out but thanks for the compliment!

AgentHubcap said:
How does this work?

It replaces the spear in a Sanke keg to convert it into a fermenter. Additionally, it allows you to ferment under controlled pressure with the spunding valve and to transfer from the keg to another vessel via co2. It has a few other features but that's the gist.

But it's SOLD!!!

Does anyone sell something like this comercially??? I know, dead thread, but im going crazy trying to figure out the best sanke fermentation setup and this looks really nice

Back