Official Denver Buy #3 Order Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
ok guys and gals-

Here is the pricing and grains offered: 2-row Pale & Pilsner malts at $0.60 per pound and Red & White Wheat malts at $0.70 per pound.

$150.00 delivery charge for everything

He would like to deliver Dec 21st, in the Park Meadows area.

When you place your order here, send me a PM w your order, your real name, your HBT name, and a cell phone where you could be reached on delivery day.

He asked that I send him a list of the guys ordering and then have them mail a check to the PO box. He will mark them off and as the payments come in. Reference "Denver Bulk Buy" in your mailing to CMC.

Lets close the ordering on Friday, December 3rd then I will split the delivery charge between all of us and send everyone their total that they need to send to CMC. When we begin sending checks to CMC I would like it if everyone would send me a pm or email letting me know they have mailed their check.

Chris

#50 pale
#50 red wheat

Also, if anyone lives downtown, and would be willing to pick my order up in exchange for some beer, I'd really appreciate it. I don't own a car. I could borrow one if I need to, but if anyone is heading that way already, maybe we could work something out. I live on the northern end of the Congress Park neighborhood.

BUMP- I have updated the OP to reflect that Jason will be delivering on 12/21.

Also, to those that have sent me PM's today about your order I will respond to those this evening as I post them on my spreadsheet.

Chris

Is there any potential for a price break once a certain poundage is hit? Current prices are plenty good by me, but I figured I'd ask.

12/1/10 Update

I will close this as of 5:pM on Friday, finalize my spreadsheet (double, triple and quadruple check!), then send out totals to everyone with grain/tax/delivery along with CMC's preferred mailing address. We stand at 3,000lbs right now.

Cheers!

I finally confirmed that I can take some time off to go pick up grain. Thanks for coordinating this, Chris.

100# Pale
50# Pils

All I need is 50# of pale (famous last words).

Chris, are you still into splitting that bag of wheat with me?

Nateo - I live in NW Denver, but work near DU, so Congress Park isn't too far out of my way. Shoot me a PM if you're still looking for someone.

Crap! I'll be out of town! If someone would be willing to hold on to a couple bags for me until after xmas pm me, otherwise no go for me....

Alright, this thing is over, we have an order of 3,250 lbs of grain, 2.9% CO sales tax, roughly 4.6 cents per lb for delivery.....I will post final instructions tomorrow along with sending each person their total.

Ok everyone I sent out final instructions and totals, then I found out that I was working off of the wrong printout which didn't include the small reduction (only .07 to .59 per person, but it needed to be right!) in shipping since I added that last order last night....SO you have 2 PM's from me this morn....the first has all the instructions and your order at the bottom. The second is only your new total in the subject line.

jarrman, ridebreck, jrberry you DID NOT get the second pm due to your pm box being full.

Chris

Back