I'm bringing my beer to a wedding...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoemaker

Reaction score
My buddy is getting married next month and I'm bringing 5 gallons of brown ale for the occasion.

I'm bringing it in a keg...I have a 5# co2 tank + regulator and was wondering what I need to pour. A picnic tap?

Any advice of what I need and where I can get it is appreciated. Thanks!

All you really need is a picnic tap, but a real tap mounted to something looks way cooler. It also distinguishes your brew from a keg of BMC.

Do you currently have a keggerator setup?

What I do is take the door of my min-fridge kegerator, attach it to a wheeled garbage can, and wrap the can in a tarp to class it up.

Starts as this:
RTC001.png

Front
MobileKegerator.jpg

Back
MobileKegeratorBack.jpg

All you really need is a picnic tap, but a real tap mounted to something looks way cooler. It also distinguishes your brew from a keg of BMC.

Do you currently have a keggerator setup?

What I do is take the door of my min-fridge kegerator, attach it to a wheeled garbage can, and wrap the can in a tarp to class it up.

Starts as this:
RTC001.png

Front
MobileKegerator.jpg

Back
MobileKegeratorBack.jpg

Classic! What better way to showcase your brew at a wedding? I can't think of any! :mug:

Back