You know you're obsessed with brewing when...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hatfieldenator

Reaction score
While shopping for a new house you're number one priority is figuring out where you can put a brewing room! :mug:

My wife and I are looking into moving and that's honestly my number one priority with space for a small workshop nearby a close 2nd:) We found a beautiful old italianate rowhouse in downtown Cincinnati and the basement is enormous! I'm very excited about building a dedicated brew room down there. The electric panel is right next to where I want to put my set up and there's even some windows for use with a ventilation hood!

Sweet...looking at houses myself I always am thinking where my setup and kegertor fit in or if I have room to incorporate a small cold room in the garage for fermenting and conditioning kegs.

I rent and the place I'm at now has a nice, large basement, that I honestly wouldn't be able to brew as much as I do without. I love unfinished basements.

Sounds like you've found a great place.

I hear ya. My wife and I are building our first house right now. I was checking out the model home and already found a place in the laundry room to build a keezer and a spot in the garage for a ferm chamber. Now we just need the house to be finished. Can't wait til Dec 22nd :tank:

Back