You know you're a home brewer when?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you schedule your hernia surgery to coordinate with your brew schedule.

HA I did this back in October! Brewed a Hefeweizen the night before my surgery and built my electric brewery control panel the 2 weeks I was off work. Relax and don't do any lifting pfffft

Made sure I got my orange wheat done Thursday before we went in Friday morning to have my son born. Was supposed to induce labor at 7:30 am, but we rushed in at 3 am and he was born at 330. Four hours after my brew waS done. :) close call

when your friends tell you that is a delicious beer , not knowing that you made yourself !

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Home Brew

Made sure I got my orange wheat done Thursday before we went in Friday morning to have my son born. Was supposed to induce labor at 7:30 am, but we rushed in at 3 am and he was born at 330. Four hours after my brew waS done. :) close call

Wow. That is a close call. Congrats!

When you have 300+ bottles full of beer from 10 batches in the past few months and continue to base your commercial beer purchases on if their bottles are non twist off and easy labels to remove.

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

Lol exactly!! I buy the Becks Sapphire commercial brew solely for the bottles to put homebrew in!! Great bottle and really easy to take the labels off!!

Sent from my Android using the HomebrewTalk mobile app.

You know you're a homebrewer when...you've done a shot of hop-aroma-infused vodka straight from your airlock. (Wait, maybe that also belongs in the "you know you're an alkie when...." thread.)

When this is what your porch look like on a lazy, rainy Sunday afternoon.

image.jpg

its almost 10 o'clock at night and your cleaning up after a fermentation gone CRAZY in the master bathroom where your keeping your fermenting beer because your fermentation fridge is running at 38* F with a keg of NINKASI Imperial in it..LOL Uhhhhhgggggggg WHY DID MY BLOW OFF TUBE PLUG??? WHY!!!!!!!

Cheers
Jay

its almost 10 o'clock at night and your cleaning up after a fermentation gone CRAZY in the master bathroom where your keeping your fermenting beer because your fermentation fridge is running at 38* F with a keg of NINKASI Imperial in it..LOL Uhhhhhgggggggg WHY DID MY BLOW OFF TUBE PLUG??? WHY!!!!!!!

Cheers
Jay

Cause you did such a great job making your yeasties happy and they got overexcited like a puppy!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Milwaukee has a huge cnstruction company called KBS Construction. Whenever I see their trucks, I think, "Hey, look - Kentucky Breakfast Stout Construction."

When you haven't brewed in over a month because all the fermenters are full and you can feel yourself slowly going crazy

When you haven't brewed in over a month because all the fermenters are full and you can feel yourself slowly going crazy

Buy more :)

I have 5 of my 6 full. I about to transfer one over, so I can start another batch. I do 10 gallon batches.

When your pregnant wife tells you she can't wait until I can serve her a true sampler on the paddle of all the beers I've been making while shes been unable to drink. Turns out I will have six samplers to give her so it will be the paddle +2!

When your pregnant wife tells you she can't wait until I can serve her a true sampler on the paddle of all the beers I've been making while shes been unable to drink. Turns out I will have six samplers to give her so it will be the paddle +2![/Lol

Wow.... That's quite the sampler!

Cheers!

When your favorite author writes, "It would be like putting a cork on a bottle of wine that was still fermenting." and you have no need to read the explanation of the metaphor. :)

When your room smells like hops from a vigorous blowoff on primary of ipa. (Happening as I type this, waiting for the cyser to kick up so I can have cinnamon apple+hops smell. Haha)

Back