• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Ball Lock Corny keg posts for Pin Lock posts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geejay

Reaction score
I have about 50 corny kegs, all with Ball Lock posts. I'd like to trade for Pin Lock posts. I just want to trade posts, not the whole keg.

My kegs are all true Cornelius kegs, thus the posts are all 19/32" thread.

Your kegs must be true Cornelius kegs also, or the posts will have a different thread and will not work.

I'll only trade a minimum of 20 pairs. Sorry, it's too much trouble for me to trade for fewer than that.

Trade will include the poppets.

Last edited:
I have three, possibly four sets I'd be willing to trade. The three are branded Cornelius, the fourth one I can't see a brand on it. I can pull the posts and try test them on one of the three branded ones to be sure (assuming they're the same thread size).

I have some only about 4-5 I would love to trade. Ill check to make sure they are 19/32" first then pm you.

Back