• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT | 2 Pinlock Corny's for 2 Balllock Corny's | Houston TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hightechlofi

Reaction score
A coworker of mine just gave me 2 pin lock cornies, but i am setup for ball lock. I have not done anything to them and they probably need to be rebuilt with new orings, etc. The usual scuff marks and stickers, but no major dents. Looking to trade for 2 ball locks in similar condition. I am in the houston tx area and would prefer to keep things local.

if you don't find anyone local, the price at AIH is $9 per keg to swap. Most people want to trade their pins for ball lock, so it's hard to find the other end of the deal.
http://goo.gl/Gz8snW

I'm in Houston and me and a brew friend are both set up for pin locks. PM a cash price and even if I don't bite, I'll tell him about it.

At $9 a swap tho... That's a steal.

Blue Hole Road? Wimberly?

Back