• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York WTS - Five Stainless steel beer shanks 4-1/8 inch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
Went from keezer to beer fridge and I had to get longer shanks. These are stainless steel with the black plastic flange and brass locknut. The locknuts have some corrosion from being exposed to moisture in the keezer but are perfecly good for use.

$15 each plus $5.00 shipping no matter how many you want.

Buy all five for $75.00 free shipping and I'll throw in some beer hex nuts with neoprene washers (I'm not sure I have 5 nuts but I have at least 3.) and a shank wrench to properly attach the faucets without any damage.

Willing to consider partial trades for good quality beer stickers to put on my new beer fridge.

No nipples. I use a beer hex nut and a neoprene washer to attach an MFL tailpiece. Push lock fittings to bevseal beer line.

If you'd posted like 2 days earlier I'd be all about it. Just bought 4 shanks at about $20 a pop including barbs, but would have gone this direction if I'd caught earlier. I'm sure these will go quick.

Latest posts

Back