• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee WTS 2 Perlick Tap Kegerator with cooled tower and digital temp control

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoNothing

Reaction score
oTG7lwbl.jpg

37mwUKjl.jpg

wsUI4Cql.jpg

PUaOE8Gl.jpg

mZfDPkYl.jpg

My wife and I have built a much larger kegerator and our old 2 tap dorm fridge conversion is just taking up space.

A few months ago I replaced all of the ball lock quick disconnects and lines with new.

The lines are 6' each and nicely balanced at 10psi serving. The taps are Perlick 425SS and I've never had any issues with them leaking. I clean the lines and taps after every keg is kicked. I've installed a fan and ducting to cool the insulated tower and faucets for less foamy initial pours. The kegerator is wired to an STC-1000 for more accurate control over your serving temp. I've always kept it around 4C or 39F.

It comes with a 5lb tank if you need it, an older, recently rebuilt Taprite regulator and a Y to the gas lines. There is some rust marking on the plastic inside from a steel CO2 tank. The CO2 tank sits inside the kegerator on the compressor hump. Unfortunately due to the compressor hump a 1/4 or 1/2bbl will not fit inside the kegerator.

I've never had any issues with the kegerator, keeps the kegs nice and cold and with the cooled tower and perlick taps I've gotten great pours every time. There's nothing this kegerator needs apart from some delicious beer served from it.

Asking $525. I'm happy to deliver it to you depending on location. I'm in TN right off I75 and love road trips.

Back