WTF Electric HERMS?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jud

Reaction score
I just got to ***** for a second!!!!!!! I want to go to an electric herms so bad!!! Brewing this past winter outside sucked ass. As well as brewing in the rain last week, although it was in the garage. Still Sucked!!!!! I brew just about every other week. So after reading all of the HERMS electric ****, I have found that I know jack **** about electric!!! Thank goodness I know an electrician that helps me empty my kegs!!!! Sorry just fustrated as hell right now! Thanks for letting me vent!!!

Yeah something has got to give. Going to show my buddy the HERMS stuff tonight and let him try to break it down to rock level!

After a long talk last night. I still know nothing about electricty, but my buddy has informed me. He can do it and a heck of a lot cheaper then the PID way. I will keep you all informed. Always nice to know an union electrician!!!!

Back