• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Ranco Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Johnson A419, wired with about a 5' cord if you are not looking exclusively for a Ranco. All works perfectly well. Please let me know if you are interested.

Travis

I'm in no way affiliated, and you probably already saw them if you've been looking, but www.etcoutlet.com has a the best price i found on them, if you can't find one from someone here with one, or don't want the johnson piperbrew has. I bought one from them and had very fast shipping, very pleased. Just an fyi.

Best of luck.

Nice, thanks for the tip! I have been looking for one myself but since money is tight, I have been looking for a better deal. So I just ordered one off e-bay myself!

Back