• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Kegerator Kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Looking to convert a chest freezer to keezer and need this setup:

Will be using a collar and not a tower...

6 taps - 4 will be for ball lock cornies - 2 will be for sanke all running off a manifold for the 6.

Would also like a price difference for upgrading to perlick faucets and premium regulators.

DO NOT need a C02 tank, tap handles or cornies

I've sent an email to Keg Connection but wondered if anyone could recommend another place that does custom systems like this at a decent price that you may have dealt with recently.

Thanks ahead of time for any feedback!

No idea how to help by I'm interested in how keg connection works out for you. I've purchased from them for my 2-tap kegerator and now am building an 8-tap keezer. I was thinking of sending them an email and have them put a big package together for me.

I had a great experience with KC with my setup and if this were for me I'd probably not even look anywhere else but since it's for someone else I need several quotes. I'll let you know what I find out!

I have used Keg Connection several times with great results. I especially like how they will tweak things to be exactly what you want. I ordered a kegorator from them, but already had some parts so the removed them from the order so I only got what I needed.

Keg Connection is great... they totally customized a package for what I wanted to do with my fridge conversion.

Latest posts

Back