• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb Johnson Digital Temperature Controller Wired

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isnt much wiring that goes into one of these. What are you looking to do? They sell new for around $60 with everything you need....short of the heating element

The one I want is digital about 90bucks

Using for fermenting fridge .

check out amazon...if you are looking at the johnson a419, they start at $50. If you need help with the wiring, it is pretty easy

Drew no hard wire just plug and play .

I will check them out thx

Let me know if you're still looking, I converted from keezer to kegerator and no longer use it - I've been hanging on to it thinking I might use it for my fermenting fridge but so far it just sits!

kaised said:
Let me know if you're still looking, I converted from keezer to kegerator and no longer use it - I've been hanging on to it thinking I might use it for my fermenting fridge but so far it just sits!

Pm sent thx

Thanks guys found one on more beer.com

47.00 shipped with tax daily deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back