• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - False Bottom 10 gal Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS preferred, round HD cooler. 12 inch? Ideas? Newish to AG. DFW area.

Thanks!

I can make ya one if ya like, here are some pics of my work. Just got some false bottoms so I can make ya one to your liking. I can either get a red lowes 10 gallon cooler, or an orange depot cooler. Brass or stainless valve, blichmanns take to long to order... Just let me know, we can work out pricing..

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/7-gallon-mash-tun-w-blickmann-valve-new-291444/

Head over to HomeBrew HQ. Theyve got a great 12" false bottom for $40.00 or so. Kelly runs a great operation.

Here is a pic of the false bottom that will come with my build.. You looking for the whole set up or just the false bottom?

S17.jpg

How much for the false bottom?

I get them at my lhbs with a military discount for $35.25, the cheapiest Ive ever seen and its all stainless, not like the ones that have a stainless false bottom and a brass elbow...lol

plus whatever shipping may be...

Here is a pic of the false bottom that will come with my build.. You looking for the whole set up or just the false bottom?

Great work! I was just looking for the FB. I will try my LHBS. I'll keep your services in mind if (when) I upgrade my system.

Back