• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Co2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbr_brewer

Reaction score
Realizing that my kegerator won't suffice for force carbing, and all the beer I have on tap! Looking to get a budget regulator to add a tank in my spare fridge for force carbing. Prefer to have dual gauges, but open depending on price.

Thanks!

I have a Kegco 542 (Beverage Factory) chrome dual-gauge regulator I'm looking to sell. I bought a new regulator b/c I kept getting a slow leak I couldn't pin down but it turned out it wasn't the regulator at all and it was this stupid leak stopper thing that the place I get my tank filled installed. The only thing I didn't like about the Kegco regulator is that the adjustment knob can be kind of stiff. I'll part with it for $20 plus shipping, which I'm guessing will be under $10, but I'm not sure off the top of my head.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/regulator/double/premium_double_gauge_542.html

I have a Kegco 542 (Beverage Factory) chrome dual-gauge regulator I'm looking to sell. I bought a new regulator b/c I kept getting a slow leak I couldn't pin down but it turned out it wasn't the regulator at all and it was this stupid leak stopper thing that the place I get my tank filled installed. The only thing I didn't like about the Kegco regulator is that the adjustment knob can be kind of stiff. I'll part with it for $20 plus shipping, which I'm guessing will be under $10, but I'm not sure off the top of my head.

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/regulator/double/premium_double_gauge_542.html

I have a similarly looking, but dual body regulator. I like the easy adjustment knobs (all the other regulators at the time had set screws). Yes they are stiff, the threads seem to bind. A little spray with a teflon lubricant fixes it. Repeat when needed.

If you still have that reg and OP isn't interested, I am.

Latest posts

Back