• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB BrewJacket Immersion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qurazyquisp

Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm looking for a BrewJacket Immersion Chiller -- I'm open to it being the first version (just cooling) or the newer version (pro - both heating and cooling).

They're currently on sale for $249.99, but if anyone has one that they're not using (and that still works), I'd certainly be interested in it!

Hi all!
I'm looking for a BrewJacket Immersion Chiller -- I'm open to it being the first version (just cooling) or the newer version (pro - both heating and cooling).

They're currently on sale for $249.99, but if anyone has one that they're not using (and that still works), I'd certainly be interested in it!

I've got a brew jacket immersion pro, which does include heating that I'd be willing to sell. Being that it is the pro version, I was hoping to get 250 for it. I haven't checked prices recently though.

Feel free to text or call 775-234-6310 to talk directly

Hi all!

Hi -- I'm not sure if you found one yet, but I have an Immersion Pro for sale with extras: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/brewjacket-immersion-pro-with-extras.661186/

I would be willing to knock some $$ off if you don't want the insulated jacket as well.

Back