• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brew Stand, HLT (Missouri)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eksf26

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a brew stand (if I have to purchase all the goodies too, that's ok). It needs to be able to hold 3 keggles and I'd prefer to have 3 burners already hard piped in. I have cash in hand and am willing to travel (within reason) from St. Louis to pick it up. I also need a keggle (or equivalent) HLT. Please PM me if you have anything.

Yes. Single-tier "erector set" type stand. 72" wide with locking casters. Very sturdy. It's hard-piped with 3/4" galvanized" It has three burners. Two of the burners are the smaller bayou classic (BG12). The third burner is an 11-tip jet burner. I run this on natural gas, but if someone wanted to run it on propane, I have the orifices, and the larger banjo burner (BG10) if you wanted that instead of the jet. The two smaller burners have furnace valves with standing pilots (but I could easily remove them for simple manual control). The third burner is manual control.

Then, I have an "electric brewery" style box with PIDS. It is wired 120V/30A. This could be converted to 240V. Was using this with RIMS tubes (which worked great) but switched over to direct fire mash because I didn't like taking apart and cleaning rims tubes. I still have rims tubes available. Currently just use the pids as a simple thermostatic control for HLT and Mash.

I have two march pumps bolted on to the stand.

Finally, 3 keggles with lids. All three have dimpled and soldered couplers on the bottom and the top for recirc returns. The MLT has a jaybird false bottom and an upward-angled 1/2" npt port for an analog thermometer.

Everthing is outfitted with 1/2" camlocks and I have the hoses as well.

I live in kansas city and the price would depend on exactly what configuration you want.

If you want some more info or pics let me know.

Thanks,

Pezz

Back