• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 2tap tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsdunbar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a craigslist kegerator that has a single tap faucet (2.5" diameter). I can easily fit two corny's in this kegerator and thus want to upgrade to a dual tap. Anyone have one for sale? If so how much?

I have a craigslist kegerator that has a single tap faucet (2.5" diameter). I can easily fit two corny's in this kegerator and thus want to upgrade to a dual tap. Anyone have one for sale? If so how much?
Any chance you can just drill a second hole? It may be off-center, but you might be able to just buy the extra parts needed and use the current one you have.

I’ve got a lightly used 3” diameter dual tower if you’re still interested and that would work for your kegerator. Also have some new in the box Perlick 525SS faucets if you wanted to upgrade.

I’ve got a lightly used 3” diameter dual tower if you’re still interested and that would work for your kegerator. Also have some new in the box Perlick 525SS faucets if you wanted to upgrade.
Hi Piperbrew, I am interested in more details. Specifically what would you like for just the tap and then how much with the faucets? I am less interested in the faucets for I was thinking I'd buy the perlick flow control faucets ...but I'd listen to asking price. Thanks for reaching out!

The standard faucets don't have much value themselves. I listed the tower on the For Sale forum for $65, which included the tower, shanks, and standard faucets.

I'd say $55 for just the tower and shanks. If you change your mind about the flow control Perlicks and are interested in the 525SS, I'd do $95 for the tower, shanks, and two new 525SS faucets.

That would not include shipping, but if the above is of interest then I can find a box to fit the tower and let you know what shipping would be.

The standard faucets don't have much value themselves. I listed the tower on the For Sale forum for $65, which included the tower, shanks, and standard faucets.

I'd say $55 for just the tower and shanks. If you change your mind about the flow control Perlicks and are interested in the 525SS, I'd do $95 for the tower, shanks, and two new 525SS faucets.

That would not include shipping, but if the above is of interest then I can find a box to fit the tower and let you know what shipping would be.

Going to send you a direct message, interested.

Latest posts

Back