• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 10 Gal HLT.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteakGrisel

Reaction score
Im in the market for a 10 gal HLT with ball valve and thermometer. I dont have much of a budget does anyone have a good deal?

Yeah, but they're pretty spensive. I could dig mine up and send it to ya in return for a bomber of homebrew. Probably better off just buying one though.

Here are some pictures of these 10 gallon brew pots. I ordered two of them for my next system and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I would rather buy a thicker brew pot w/o the ball valve and therm installed and do it myself than buy a thinner wall and bottom pot with these already attached. By the way, these pots come with lids/covers. One thing I really like about these pots is that they have an aluminum core in the bottom which I find distributes heat more effectively than my previous ss pots w/o the core. At 10 gallons I can do up to 6-7 gallon finished boils.

If you don't want to install the ball valve and therm yourself perhaps you have a buddy that could do this for you in exchange for homebrew.

006.jpg

005.jpg

Are these the pots to to link you posted? If so i may just pick one of these up and do it myself.

Yes...these are the actual ones listed on the website. One big bonus on these is that many companies charge you extra for the lids/covers at a cost of $12-20 and here the covers are included and made from the same quality steel as the kettle

Back