Work beer swaps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubbelDach

Reaction score
Anyone else do beer swaps at work? Getting my case today... Will have:

Appalachian Brewing Co. Scottish, Appalachian Brewing Co. Wheat, Appalachian Brewing Co. Trailblaze Organic Brown, Harpoon Winter, Tommyknocker Imperial Nut Brown, Lancaster Hop Hog, Great Divide Robust Porter, Erie Railbender, Anchor Steam, Brewer's Alley Kolsch, Flying Dog Pale Ale, Long Trail Hibernator, Brooklyn Monster Barleywine, Church Brewworks Celestial Gold, Leinie's Fireside Nut Brown, Carlsberg Elephant, Victory 10 Years Alt, Augustinerbrau something, Rogue Dead Guy, Kostriber (?), Heavy Seas Small Craft Warning, Bell's Kalamazoo Stout, and Blatz Lite.

Yeah..... Blatz Lite.

Rules specifically state no BMC and no cans. Some of the amateurs on the list get tricked into things that are BMC... Not too bad this time. Oh, and the Blatz... I can't explain that except to say that the guy won't be on the summer exchange list.

You should kick him in the Blatz' for giving you Blatz Lite. Other than that, not a bad haul.

Im almost afraid to trade with some people here. I just found out another guy here brews and he has been doing so for some time. But after he mentioned a slew of bottle bombs, it made me a bit nervous. At least with my OWN stuff I KNOW that fermentation has completed. And hasnt been hastily bottled.
-Me

Back