woke up with bruised and cut knuckles and a bloody nose, wtf happened?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHefJohnboyardee

Reaction score
So my waitresses saud I made them too much money tonight and they took me out on the town. I just woke up and my knuckles are cut up and I have the remnants of a bloody nose... WTF happened?!(I'll blame me holding up an unworthy bedfellow's honor... but jesus, they could leave a note!)

I had the same thing happen to me once. Turns out I got whacked by a 2x4 in a frathouse ruckus. Friends dragged me home and I woke up with a very bloody face. Still have scars from that. Apparently (I'm told) I had it coming.

I had the same thing happen to me once. Turns out I got whacked by a 2x4 in a frathouse ruckus. Friends dragged me home and I woke up with a very bloody face. Still have scars from that. Apparently (I'm told) I had it coming.

I'm also going to need to know what you did to deserve this.

I'm also going to need to know what you did to deserve this.

The details are embarrassing and not worth repeating, but one detail is very funny: I was told that the wielder of the wood was a girl. Damn. And, it wasn't really a 2x4. I said that to make the story sane. It was the leg of a couch. A couch that was being fed, piece by piece, into a fireplace. I do remember that. Funny, couch rhymes with ouch. Hmmm.

We are in DRMM, right?

waitstaff made a lot of money and treated me nice. something about double-fisting guinness and doubles of jameson's on the rocks and shots of french toast for the house... i want to say we were playing 7-14-21 as well with random alcohol mixed in as people were buying it.

and then a MMA brawl with said head waittress once the bar closed... she started going crazy and throwing punches at me- she doesn't even know why she was fighting other than she said she was in a fighting mood. i dodged a got her in a submission move pretty quick but she wouldn't tap out or give up so I'd let her go because I didn't want her to black out and she'd keep fighting and then she just got up and ran off.

no one has wanted to mess with me since.

I haven't drank that much in such a little time in a long time. Best part was I woke up still tipsy so just started chugging water to re-hydrate myself. No hangover!!!!

Back