Wine bottle heat shrink sleeves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaslam07

Reaction score
Hi, been a member on here a while but not really posted, have just started back brewing wine after 6 months off and find the whole bottle label removing and relabelling a real chore and find it still doesn't look that great just being stuck on. So I was thinking of getting the heat shrink sleeves that all you do is put in boiling water and then becomes waterproof, easy to remove and also if your putting the same product into the bottle when finished you just have to clean the inside and you can fill straight back up. Anyways after researching I have found there near impossible to get in England as you have to pay a lot for shipping from America which makes them not worth while. I am talking to the supplier and if I order enough can lower the price. They are for wine bottles and the price would be £0.25 per sleeve and they come in packs of 50 so £12.50 per pack, now would there be any interest in me ordering more than what I want as people may have thought about them before but been out off by the shipping.

Hope I haven't broken any rules here just thought I'd see if anyone wants helping out to before I order. Thanks

Hi thanks but they are for the top of the bottle to cover the cork, I'm getting sleeves for the body of the bottle making it waterproof, look better and will stop you having to relabel every time you clean and refill bottle, thanks anyway

Back