Who's brewing today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nrock74

Reaction score
It's a wonderful day for a brew, I have 5 kits in my brew room, 2 American Wheats, a speckled hefer, a dead ringer(two hearted ale) and a black ipa. Definately gonna brew today, just don't know which one....

Who else is gonna brew today and what you brewin?

Is your Speckled Heifer kit from Northern Brewer? If yes, have you brewed it before? I just brewed the AG kit up for the first time on Thursday and I'm curious as to how you like it.

Yes, it's the kit from northern & it is 11 days in the primary. A buddy of mine brewed the extract version and liked it a lot.

Being it's my birthday I took the day off from work and just finished my birthday pale ale and now having anther Phat Tyre i brewed a couple mothe ago....:mug:

Brewing caribou slobber with a buddy. Going to try priming a few with maple syrup

Brewed Marzen that I had intended to brew this past weekend. I was sick though, so had to postpone. Had some family issues come up at an inopportune moment today and ended up with a massive boil over shortly after I finished sparging. My final yield ended up about a gallon low... I didn't feel like recalculating my 1st hopping after the boil over, so my IBUs are a little higher than I had wanted, but well in range for style (15Plato/26 IBU)

Latest posts

Back