White Labs customer club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would also take you 96 years to have that many if you brewed every weekend. i think i did the math on that one right. haha :drunk:

Or 40 vials for a White Labs hoodie sweatshirt!! That is a good deal to me. Ive been saving the vials for years and I probably have a few hundred.

I've heard of a hb club getting enough vials and him coming out and brewing with them. I think its happened once or twice in the couple of years they've done it. My club started collecting but most of the members either use dry yeast and rarely brew. I just tossed out my 3 vials when I moved this summer.

I send in 10 for a free vial all the time. I just peel the labels and send those. I don't send the whole vial.

OR we chose someone here to represent the group, film it, and we send our labels to him/her.

That would be awesome. But to put a wicked spin on it we find a single homebrewer in Somalia to be the submitter. Do you think he'll fly the nearly 10,000 miles to Somalia to fullfill the deal? :D Reminds me of when they sent that rapper Pitbull to some remote Alaskan town to perform for that contest win.

Rev.

That would be awesome. But to put a wicked spin on it we find a single homebrewer in Somalia to be the submitter. Do you think he'll fly the nearly 10,000 miles to Somalia to fullfill the deal? :D Reminds me of when they sent that rapper Pitbull to some remote Alaskan town to perform for that contest win.

Rev.

Lol I can't see it now

Dear sir in Somalia,

we seem to have never "received" your 10,000 vials, unless you can provide proof of said vials Chris will not be coming.

Lol I can't see it now

Dear sir in Somalia,

we seem to have never "received" your 10,000 vials, unless you can provide proof of said vials Chris will not be coming.

I lol'd :D I can also see the reply,

Dear sir at White Labs,

Grand Prize was for 5000, not 10,000. However, I have signature confirming receipt by "M. Martinez - location RECEIVING". How does two Thursdays from now sound?

Rev.

Back