Which San Diego Craft brewery is next to go nationwide?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agrazela

Reaction score
Stone of course has been in nationwide distribution for some time. We all know about the recent billion-dollar Ballast Point deal.

So which other San Diego area craft breweries are poised to take the leap to nationwide distribution / "satellite" production?

Which deserve it? Which would do well? Which are looking to do so?

hopefully the smaller guys like Modern Times and Mother Earth can up production. Societe is another i'd love to get here in Phoenix. time will tell...

Green Flash?

Green Flash is already pretty widely distributed. I can't say for sure if they're nation-wide, but we've been getting their beer in NC for many years. Since they bought Alpine we get that too. Score.

Cheers.

It seems that Mother Earth is poised to really ramp up production and distribution since they are building a huge new facility in Idaho.

Modern Times is growing very quickly, but I think they are a ways off from nationwide.

Societe doesn't even bottle their beer in 22s. Sure wish they would but they are very particular and concerned about controlling their beer up until it hits your lips.

We got a one-time distribution of Modern Times here in Mass a few months ago. Green Flash is everywhere.

I suppose I interpreted the question as, "which SD brewery is next to get bought out by ABI?"

Back