Where did all the mods go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops! I forgot all about Yoop! (Not really) on account of her being a woman folk and all. Therefore not a real mod with a proper man ban hammer........Sometimes I think I'm fitting real well into the whole Ohio male persona! :) Dang, where did I leave my eatin' tooth?

If you didn't make me laugh so hard, I'd probably have to ban the **** out of you.

Bring on the hammer!!!

Of course, you shouldn't ban the LGI. His damp, mid-Atlantic humour is a nice foil to the droll banter of those of us who argue about Homer buckets.

Ban some random, un-supportive newb instead...

All but one have posted in the last 3 weeks, maybe you should remove your head from your old arse.

Me too, me too! Ban me, Yoop. Ban me hard! Bend me over and slap me with your big ban ham. I've been such a bad little nurse. Here, I'll even give you a reason... Poopie. There, I said it. Now you HAVE to ban me.

You know what, I bet if we ask him Gnomie would be more than willing to film the bannage. It's got everything a film needs. A dominatrix granny, a nurse, a gnome and some corrective discipline. Wow, I'm getting a little excited just thinking about it.

Not that I watch those sorts of movies or anything. I've just heard about them from Gnomie.

PTN

This thread is headed down hill quickly. we are now into fetish films that i dont even think a booble search could find

Me too, me too! Ban me, Yoop. Ban me hard! Bend me over and slap me with your big ban ham. I've been such a bad little nurse. Here, I'll even give you a reason... Poopie. There, I said it. Now you HAVE to ban me.

You know what, I bet if we ask him Gnomie would be more than willing to film the bannage. It's got everything a film needs. A dominatrix granny, a nurse, a gnome and some corrective discipline. Wow, I'm getting a little excited just thinking about it.

Not that I watch those sorts of movies or anything. I've just heard about them from Gnomie.

PTN

I don't know whether to laugh or to be repulsed.

Ok, I admit it- both. I'm repulsively laughing. Or laughingly repulsed.

And kinda turn on...........................

Oooh Ooooh Ohhh ME!!! I am such a worthless member! I sooo need to be banned, I have been such a bad boy lately and need a good firm banning, not too rough mind you, just enough to tingle.....

The code word is "Help me".

I think you meant to say "I wish I WERE an English muffin" Unless, of course you no longer wish to be an English muffin. If that were the case, then you were correct.

All that is beside the point though. I'm more interested in your muffin fetish! :)

images

The safety word is "Banana"

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who
would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the
Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who
would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the
Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

I think all the mods should have that as their sig! :)

Paul, i think the problem was that you conflicted his feelings. What with being a nurse named paul, with that avatar? You just confused his sexuality a tad. ;0

I didn't even know what an "English" muffin was until i came to the US. On closer inspection, it turns out that it was nothing like anything I had ever considered muffin-like.

A wise man once told me that when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.....:cross:

"FYI I wasnt cursing.....i was just typing *********'s":rockin:

I can't believe I was here to see this implosion in real time - I'm always a day late to these things.

So, I'm drinking one of my Red Ales now, down to less than a half case of them, gotta get brewing.

Back