What's your favorite glass?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorites.

2016-03-13 20.30.25.jpg

im not allowed to drink out of my favorite glass. It was a commemorative one from a beer festival where I entered my first competition and came away with more medals than I couldve asked for. My clumsy durnk ass immediately broke the glass by accident. And then SWMBOs...and then my buddy's...and then his SWMBOs...so my friends decided the next one they gave me stays on the shelf for display only.

I'll show them though. Now that I've got a pulley system set up, that thing wont be safe

I like my IPA glass for IPAs, and tend to switch between nonic pints and tulips for everything else. Depends on what's clean. As much as I like fancy glasses, I think nonic pints tend to feel the best, even if they're not as optimal for aroma.

not a very good photo, my phone has a crappy camera. Got a set of these glasses from the Westvleteren cafeteria gift shop last summer. Going there is probably something i'm unlikely to ever do again so its nice to have the glasses as a keepsake and I use them all the time.

IMG_20160214_182809.jpg

I've got all kinds of glassware but a 16oz tulip glass from a local brew pub is probably the one I like best overall.

A few of my buddies ride my nuts about it because they think the stem is dainty but they drink Mike's Hard Lemonade so the irony is palpable.

Me either.

Very nice. I went to Lonerider yesterday while waiting for SWMBO's flight to land. It literally backs up to the back entrance to RDU. Nothing better than Sweet Josie from the font. Hops You Rode in On was quite good, too. I'm in mourning having learned that Eve will not be back on tap this summer.

I have tons, but the one I use is a Silicone Pint glass I got from a ski shop in Idaho. Silipint I believe is the name, love it. seems to keep the beer colder too, flexible but not too much.

glass.jpg

I have tons, but the one I use is a Silicone Pint glass I got from a ski shop in Idaho. Silipint I believe is the name, love it. seems to keep the beer colder too, flexible but not too much.

I love my silipint! It's my preferred water glass, but I've not used it for a brewski yet

My standard greenman pint glass. Its the only brewery brand glass I have and got it when I first got into craft beer four years ago.

Latest posts

Back