What's the best source for "fancy" label printing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kombat

Reaction score
To date, I've been printing my labels on glossy paper at Staples on their colour laser printers. The labels look fine, but they still look somewhat "downscale" from actual, professional labels that feature fancy metallic filligrees and text, as well as curves rather than plain rectangular shapes.

Is there an online supplier that can print relatively small-run batches of these types of fancier labels? Specifically, I'm looking for the ability to feature shiny, metallic components in some of my labels.

Hey Kombat,
I run a site called TheStudioPub.com where we do custom labels. They are printed on synthetic stock that is waterproof(use code "homebrew2014" for 20% off). Grogtag.com also has some great custom labels and they print on a vinyl that is waterproof and reusable. (use code "studiopub" for 10% off)

As far as your want of metallic inks. That can be pricey on small run jobs. It would really be a custom print job(talking hundreds of dollars). You might also be thinking about Metallic foils which really look nice, but again, very pricey for a small run job. If you want to talk about it more shoot me an email at thestudiopub.com - go to contact.

Latest posts

Back