What's in your pockets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never go anywhere without:

Wallet, Phone, Work Keys, Home/Car Keys, Hair Ties and Knife. Well, I guess sometimes I leave the work keys at home.

Lately I've been accidentally bringing home BOLs in my coat pocket. Being busy at werk is lame.

Left front: Keys & motel card
Right front: reciepts, small bills, coins, lighter, cell phone
Left Rear: Bandanna
Right rear: Wallet
Left Cargo: Gold bond powder, inhaler, mole skin
Right Cargo: Can of dip, earplugs
Belt: Leatherman, GPS & Pair of Gloves on a caribeaner & another cell phone

Do I win for the most useless crap I carry around?

IF I don't beat you, I will at least give you a run for your money:D

Pants:
RF-keys, pocket knife
LF-cell, IPOD
RR-Wallet

Jacket:
Bottom R- latex gloves, bandage scissors, eye lube/weight tape (depends if I am working on small or large animals that day)
Bottom L -thermometer, paper towel, lube
Breast pocket- Pen light, 2 black pens, pad o' paper
Lapel - Hemostats
Neck- Stethoscope

And throughout the course of the day I will collect all sorts of objects: syringes, needles, trash, bandage material, test tubes, suture, scalpel blades, masks, etc. etc. etc.

My usual complement:

Right front pocket: wallet, hairband (for when I tie my long hair back), 1 oz silver round
Left front pocket: three keyrings, nail clippers, bottle opener, change
Phone clipped to left front pocket
Belt, left side: two knives, a Victronox Swisstool, LED flashlight
Belt, right side: Kimber 1911

left front:
lactard pills,
money clip (CRKT KISS)

Right front:
wallet/card carrier
benchmade. can't clip it on because the police here in nyc consider it a weapon.
change.
burt's bees lip stuff
2 dead AAA batteries
1 dead AA battery
Sharpie
Pen

left rear
nothing

Right rear
Metrocard

Belt:
surefire 6p
gerber multitool
pouch with:
3 kinds of medical tape
2 AA batteries
2AAA batteries
skin prep
rat tail comb
scissors
7-in-1 mini screwdriver
Copic W7 marker
Topstick wig tape
6 clippy things for wireless mics.
wirecutters.

Other side of belt
Motorola walkie talkie
earplugs

neck:
headlamp.

damn working on a sunday...

B

Typically it's wallet in right front, keys in left. The back is usually filled with random garbage I pick up and 7/10 times there is a bottle cap somewhere in the mess.

back left : tin of skoal
Back right: wallet
front right: Chiefs coin
front left : extra mag (full)

Belt left: Nextel Cell Phone
Belt right: Bersa .380 auto

Jacket pocket: truck keys & CKRT OIF edition m16-13z

all over: my stunning good looks :D

pant RR: wallet
pant RF: gerber knife

Cell phone, ipod, car keys on carabiner with bottle opener in jacket pockets.

Summer time it's cargo shorts to hold stuff.

the dead batteries are from wireless mic transmitters. I have to change them between rehearsal and the show. I new ones go in the pouch, old ones go in the pocket. Nothing like an actor walking onstage with a dead microphone because I mixed up the old and the new and didn't have time to check.

Not that it's happened or anything...

B

the dead batteries are from wireless mic transmitters. I have to change them between rehearsal and the show. I new ones go in the pouch, old ones go in the pocket. Nothing like an actor walking onstage with a dead microphone because I mixed up the old and the new and didn't have time to check.

Not that it's happened or anything...

B

i gotcha...i thought you put them there at the beginning of the day :D

There are a lot of people on this forum that have listed firearms. Are there a lot of cops on here or do you guys just carry around guns on a daily basis?

Left - Small change, pocket knife with LED light and Pen, 2 30mg Pseudoephedrine, 1 Benadryl, 1 Wellbutrin, 1 Pepcid, and 1 4GB Memory stick.

Right - Nothun but my hand

Right Rear - Few small bills and a couple of cards (license CC etc.)

Right side - Cell Phone

Minnows

I surf fish. The bluefish were really biting and I got tired of heading back to my stuff on the beach for more so I stuffed my shorts pockets with minnows (I fish in the water). What is funny is when I was done I forgot they were there and drove home 1.5 hours with them in my pockets. When I got home to empty my pockets to put them in the wash I pulled out 3-4 live ones that lived in a cup until the next morning. Not sure their real name but they are not like most minnows, most would have died while I was fishing.

Normally I only carry loose change.

Minnows

I surf fish. The bluefish were really biting and I got tired of heading back to my stuff on the beach for more so I stuffed my shorts pockets with minnows (I fish in the water). What is funny is when I was done I forgot they were there and drove home 1.5 hours with them in my pockets. When I got home to empty my pockets to put them in the wash I pulled out 3-4 live ones that lived in a cup until the next morning. Not sure their real name but they are not like most minnows, most would have died while I was fishing.

Normally I only carry loose change.

This is what they are and explain how they lived so long.

Killies or Killifish

*Locally, our minnows require saltwater/or briny, but there are many purely freshwater varieties as well. However, for transport to the home, boat, or fishing spot, NO water, except for moisture, is the best method. In the ziplock bags we sell them in, they will survive just fine without water for 4 to 6 hours. The bag should be either left open, or opened frequently to refresh the air. *

There are a lot of people on this forum that have listed firearms. Are there a lot of cops on here or do you guys just carry around guns on a daily basis?[/QUOTe I carry legally (concealed carry permit)and feel its a sin if other law abiding citzens dont. Look at our crumbling society, most bad guys carry and most good guys dont, hence the nightly headlines. I'll be damned if I'm out with my family and some piece of sh*t decides to go on a rampage because their ipod broke or they just want to act out some rap video. I have a responsability to protect those I love and just knowing that I legally posess the means to do so makes my job as husband, father and citizen much easier, you ought to look into it....

Back