Whatja Drinking for the Big Game?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be the last one I'm afraid--I drank. I'm cheating on this one since I've had this one before and really like it.

Lagunitas IPA

Aroma:
Citris and Pepper, there's somthing else there I like but I don't know what it is--wheat maybe?

Appearance:
Golden: This one had a ¾ inch head at pour that reduced to 1/8 inch but kept a good lace thoughout drinking.

Flavor:
Spicy malt flavor with a caramel finish that holds up the cascade hop IBUs.

Mouthfeel:
Full body malty flavor to start but it ends quick and dry.

Overall:
Sorry I cheated, this is one of my favorite beers. The only one better is Sumpin Sumpin.

Nite-nite:tank:

Congrats to all you Packers fans out there!

My girlfriend is a Steelers fan so :( for us...

had a terrapin moo-hoo - milk chocolate stout!

We were going to have a couple of those, but the table the glasses were sitting on was tripped over and the carpet got the bulk of my brew. :mad: On the plus side there are a couple of fresh ones in the fridge for later. :)

On another note has any one had Terrapin's #13 side project, Big Daddy Vladdy's Russian Imperial Stout? It's pretty nice too.

Had a few homebrew cream ales, a hombrew red ale, A SA Noble Pils, A shot of captian morgans and a "BadAss Beer", its Kid rocks beer and it was pretty nasty.

Was drinking my house Pale Ale during the game but walked across the street for a 22 oz of HUB Organic IPA for some reason to have with dessert.

Back