What to put in the fifth keg...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave258

Reaction score
By next week I hope to have all my Fermentors filled to in turn fill my kegs for the end of the summer or soon there after...
The four beers I have are: Ruination Clone from yooper(1/2 keg still left and re-brewing next friday), Caramel Amber from King Brian, a Bavarian Hefe that I up the hops just a little bit and a Roasted Brown ale(3/4 keg left).
I need to fill the fifth keg that I will buy next week, and was looking to brew something that can be ready by September 15, my daughter's 2nd Birthday. I was looking for something that will appeal to none IPA/Wheat beer drinkers, something light and easy drinking.
Should it be BM's Cenntenial Blond or BM's cream of three crops? What do you guys think?
Thanks!

I brewed a blonde ale with a two week turnaround for 4th of July and it was a hit. I would probably go with that personally.

Back