What to do with Willie?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to do with Willie?

• Bust him

• Join him

• Hire him

• Ask Ralph

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd been in prison already as well.

But hey if anyone can get away with having 2lbs of grass, good for them.

Pumbaa said:
Willie who?

willy.jpg

2# is his personal stash. Medicinal purposes I hear ;)

Pumbaa said:
Willie who?
I thought that too til the pics!
If it helps him out then why not. I'd be more interested in hiring the lawyer that he used if ever i'm in a scrape.....
I read in the paper today that Keith Richards has packed in drugs because he can't get any decent quality gear nowadays. Maybe that's why Willie needs 2 pounds on him at all times because it's so 'low grade'????:confused:

Caplan said:
Maybe that's why Willie needs 2 pounds on him at all times because it's so 'low grade'????:confused:

Doubt it. Willie needs 2lbs because his tolerance is so high. Probably smoked everyday for the past 30 years. :cross:

TxBrew said:
Doubt it. Willie needs 2lbs because his tolerance is so high. Probably smoked everyday for the past 30 years. :cross:
2lb a day for thirty years? He must employ a personal 'roller' or he'd never have had time to pick up a guitar.
It's an impressive tolerance though, after 2lb I'm surprised he even knows what a guitar is.

Let alone play it.

And then sing.

Or be bothered to show up for a Jessica Simpson video..... ;)

I actually thought for a minute to hire him or join him. But I'm on my 3rd 10 lb hammer and that made my answer very clear. Join him. Good for him. I had to laugh when I heard the news. You could probably catch willie with pot and shrooms on any day. It just happened to be his day.

loop:rockin:

:mug:

good for willie. he don't pay taxes and he hauls a fews lbs of grass around.

i'd invite him for a brew session!

Look at that **** eatin grin and partially closed eyes. He's definitely got a personal roller...

I was going to say Ask Ralph... but then I realized it wasn't Ralph Wiggum.
"Mr. Nelson, you smell like the school bus."

He probably keeps that much around to share with his friends.

I say let him go and let everyone else who's in prison over pot and mushrooms go while you're at it.

I'm a huge Willie fan, but if you're not going to let the other people go, you've got to keep him also. Might actually make this country rethink that outdated law.

Anybody read the Playboy interview with him a couple years ago?The interviewer described the massive pot smoking going on in the bus,noting the box(not pack)of Zig-Zag papers on the table.How about the Chappelle movie, Half-Baked,when Willy says "I remember when a dime bag was a dime".Funny stuff.How about those poll stats.:rockin:

Pri.-B3 Stout
Sec.1-THB Nut Brown Ale
Sec.2-THB Yellow Dog Ale
Bottled-THB O'fest
Bottled-THB Trad Wheat

Onescalerguy said:
How about those poll stats.

Yeah, how bout them stats! Seems we have an outdated law on the books.:rockin:

Kinky thinks its outdated too! Vote for Kinky! :mug:

Back